The Kingsbridge Silver Band is playing at a number of events this summer. This page is updated regularly to give the latest information as and when the details of each event are confirmed – so bookmark it to keep an eye on where the band is playing.
Come and hear a series of popular tunes, modern as well as old favourites, played in the open air by Kingsbridge’s own big brass band consisting of instruments ranging from cornets to the largest and deepest of bass horns.
The Band will be performing on Kingsbridge Square Bandstand:
- on Sunday 14 April, at 12 noon, for an Early Easter Concert;
- on Sunday 2 June, at 12 noon, as part of Kingsbridge Food and Music Festival
(click to see some video); and
- on Sunday 11 August, at various times, in Kingsbridge Recreation Ground (to be confirmed).
The Band will also be playing
- on Sunday 21 July (to be confirmed) at 1800hrs for an open-air service in the square outside the Methodist chapel in Inner Hope, Hope Cove; and
- on Wednesday 24 July (usually about 1800hrs) for the Floral Dance, starting at the top of Fore Street, during Kingsbridge Fair Week.