My published writings are many and various. My first book was a short collection of poetry published by Howard Sergeant at Outposts way back in the late 1970s. Then followed a couple of non-fiction works (SPCK and Darton Longman & Todd) and the anthology ‘New Christian Poetry’ that I edited for Collins – and that was for a time their best-selling title.
Since then my books have been mainy poetry collections, but my first novel, Rapeseed, was published by Stairwell Books early in 2017, and my second novel, The Elder Race was published in 2020.
I also write for various magazines and journals, and blog regularly here.
Further details of my writing can be found in these sections:
- William Harvey’s visitor (ebook)
- Pandora’s Pandemic
- The Elder Race
- In the image: Portraits of Mediaeval Women
- Notes from a Camper Van
- festo: celebrating winter and Christmas
- Touching Earth
- Bible BEST
- The People of God: A Royal Priesthood
- New Christian Poetry
- Life-Giving Spirit: Responding to the feminine in God
- Beautiful Man
- Other Publications